Let fans celebrate the 40th anniversary of StarWars: The Empire Strikes Back with this delightful LEGO® brick display model of the Nebulon-B Frigate (77904). A super gift idea for fans aged 9 and up, this collectible inspires memories of Luke Skywalker recovering from injury following his epic lightsaber duel with Darth Vader and other dramatic scenes aboard the versatile Rebel cruiser.
Designed for display
Packed with authentic details, the starship comes with a brick-built stand to complete a classic LEGO StarWars™ centerpiece that will grab people’s attention wherever it is displayed.
The LEGO StarWars universe
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the StarWars universe. LEGO StarWars has become its most successful theme with a wide variety of sets to delight fans of all ages.
- Let fans mark the 40th anniversary of StarWars: The Empire Strikes Back and inspire memories of epic scenes with this collectible, brick-built version of the Nebulon-B Frigate (77904).
- The distinctive design of the Nebulon-B Frigate is beautifully recreated in LEGO® bricks and the display stand completes an impressive centerpiece.
- This 459-piece construction kit offers an enjoyable challenge for LEGO® builders and makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for StarWars™ fans aged 9 and up.
- Measuring 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) long and 2.5 in (7 cm) wide, this buildable model is sure to draw admiring looks wherever it is displayed.
- Thinking of buying this set for a young StarWars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? No problem. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build independently and with confidence.
- LEGO® StarWars™ building sets are great for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the StarWars saga,make up their own adventures or simply display the collectible construction toys.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they connect consistently and securely.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.